Why Buy Wholesale Directly From Bags of a Feather?
- Secure SSL ordering technology for maintaining sensitive personal information such as address, phone number, or financial information. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral.
- Payments are processed through either a secure Simplify Commerce application or PayPal. If you prefer that I call you directly for your credit card information, I would be happy to do that. I use ProPay to process credit cards- once the number and information is entered, it is securely encrypted to prevent fraud.
- The most up-to-date inventory of unique bird fabrics, batiks, and one-of-a-kind designs. New fabrics are added on a regular basis- my tendency to buy way too much fabric means more choices for you and your customers!
- Clearly spelled-out Terms & Conditions regarding ordering, returns, and other important information about ordering directly from Bags of a Feather
- Simple wholesale registration forms and tools to help you get set up and ready to order quickly
- Customized ordering– Unlike other wholesale platforms, I will not require minimum initial orders or re-order quantities. Want to try out a few things- no problem! I also like to throw in some extra goodies for larger orders.
- Quick turnaround time– I have been sewing for close to 50 years (!) and can sew very quickly and efficiently. It usually takes less than a week to fulfill and ship your order.
- Great communication– I will contact you with any questions and keep you informed as to when you can expect your order to arrive.
- Experience- I have been selling online since 2009, and currently have more than 53 wholesale clients in approximately 29 states. Many customers have become valued repeat customers. See my Where to Find Bags of a Feather page for more information.